Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby Sitters

Dear Will,


I am a 28 year old single mother of two beautiful children.  I am a high school graduate and have decided to enroll in the local community college to start working on my teaching degree.  My employee has been more than supportive and willing to work around my school schedule.  During the day the boys attend school (1st and 3rd grade) and an after school program.  But I am having trouble finding child care for the evenings when I take classes.  My parents live over two hours away and I have no other family near by who can watch the boys.  Any suggestions?



Mary

Phoenix, AZ


Good Morning Mary,


First I want to say Congratulations on taking the first step and enrolling in college.  Furthering your education can be difficult but I believe it is always an excellent idea.   Many churches and community centers do offer free child care programs. You may also want to check websites like www.sittercity.com and www.care.com.  They assist in finding qualified child care.  All child care providers listed with them undergo an extensive background and reference check.

Good Luck with your education.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment