Sunday, February 22, 2015

Deep Throat & Gag Reflex

Dear Will,

So I admit I don't have a lot of sexual experience with guys but am very curious and want to explore and try new things.  I had a banana as part of my breakfast.  I was frisky and wanted to see how much of it I could deep throat.  I know I have a bad gag reflex but fit more than half in.  I've always wanted to take down a big cock and I'm wondering what are the tricks to deep throating or controlling your gag reflex?  Maybe I just need practice LOL. (:  Would love any advice or hints.

Charlie

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Charlie,

The first and most important thing to remember is to breathe.  Breathe through your nose, relax, stay in control and most importantly, enjoy.  Practice does make perfect.  Take it slow and work your way up to taking it all.  

In my experience I have found that slow steady motions are better.  When you are working at a faster pace your gag reflex becomes more sensitive.  Plus most guys are turned on by the steady build up of speed and rhythm. 

Another thing that may help is Comfortable Numb Deep Throat Spray.  Just a couple of sprays of this will make your throat numb and temporarily stop your gag reflex long enough to get the job done. (pictured below) I'm sure you can find this product or one like it at any adult store but I have found it at Amazon. 

Happy Sucking,

Will



No comments:

Post a Comment